The Government of India encourages farmers in taking up projects in select areas by subsidizing a portion of the total project cost. All these projects aim at enhancing capital investment, sustained income flow and employment areas of national importance. NABARD has been a proud channel partner of the Government in some of these schemes shown in this section. Subsidy as and when received from the concerned Ministry is passed onto the financing banks.
- Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme
- Capital Investment Subsidy Scheme for Commercial Production Units for organic/ biological Inputs
- Agriclinic and Agribusiness Centres Scheme
- National Livestock Mission
- GSS – Ensuring End Use of Subsidy Released
- Interest Subvention Scheme
- New Agricultural Marketing Infrastructure